Friday is here can I get a little cheer! YAY!!! I’ll imagine you guys are cheering with me because let’s be honest, unless you work Saturday, Friday is worth celebrating!
I have mentioned my go-to morning drink a couple of times on my blog, with the promise of a recipe.
The great thing about this morning latte is that it is so easy and fast to make and you would have paid $7.00 at a coffee shop for one.
I love drinking Match specially because it has about 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea. It is also rich in fiber and chlorophyll and it is known to enhanced mood and concentration. It also provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium to your diet which are all super important and most likely are not getting enough of these vitamins from your food. On top of all that it gives me loads of energy for my day.
Hope you enjoy this drink as much as I do!
You will need:
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or 1 vanilla bean*, seeded
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, or to taste
- Coconut Whipped Cream, matcha powder
- Add 1 cup of almond milk into a blender along with 4 ice cubes, matcha powder, vanilla bean seeded and maple syrup.
- Blend on high for around 30 seconds to ensure it gets nice and frothy.
- Pour into a glass, along with a few more ice cubes. Top with a spoonful of coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of Matcha on top
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday and weekend ahead!