The other day I made these cute little Taco Cups . I mean, how adorbs are they! We have tacos often, so it is fun to switch it up a bit and eat them in another way! These cups are basically layers of crunchy shell, grass feed organic seasoned beef, organic tomatoes, and warm melted cheese all in one or two perfect bite.
The outside of the cup has a nice crunch and the inside is soft and melty! Is your mouth salivating yet?
What you need:
- one pound of ground beef – browned and drained.
- 1 packet of taco seasoning…I use the seasoning straight from the kits but you can buy them individually
- 1 small can of diced tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Wonton Wrappers
- Muffin baking sheet
How to make:
- Cook ground beef until browned and drain.
- Add in taco seasoning and can of tomatoes
- Stir it all up to combine. – set aside
- Line each muffin tin cup with a wonton wrapper
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons of the taco mixture…
- And cheese to your preference.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes, until heated through and edges are golden.
- Top with sour cream, fresh tomatoes, green onions and cilantro
These are really such a delicious hand-held snack ever! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!